Food!!!

by Jake | 10:30 AM in |

I have been cooking much more than normal the past week, I wanted to share my joy with the world!

Monday- Spaghetti w/ meat sauce and a salad
Tuesday- Chicken picatta, glazed carrots and a loaf of focaccia bread.
Wednesday- Chicken Quesadillas w/ a fresh tomato, cucumber and onion relish.
Thursday- Hamburgers with Creme brulee for desert
Friday(had company over)- Baked cod, broccoli, corn, mashed potatoes with Apple Crisp(crumble if you are British) and Brownies(from scratch) for dessert.

It has been great to be back in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Kristen on July 27, 2009 at 8:22 AM

    Yay! Sounds amazing. This blog post made my mouth water. No joke.

     
  2. Andrew on July 28, 2009 at 7:52 PM

    Oh my goodness, yum. I should invite you over to my house more often. If you ever go into catering, I'm having you cater all of my parties.

    Faves: Everything. Especially everything. I couldn't pick a favorite.

     

Followers

About me